Nanny/childminder/babysitter Pick up after nursery job at in Cambridge

is hiring Nanny/childminder/babysitter Pick up after nursery on Tue, 10 Jul 2012 05:35:51 GMT. Hello there I'm looking for a nanny/childminder who can pick my 3 year old daughter from nursery at 6pm to take her home and help settle her to bed for 7pm and wait till I get home at around 8.30pm, as I am a nurse and work shift work and long hours. I will need someone who is very flexible as the day I need you to pick up my daughter will vary from week to week but I am able to tell you 4 weeks...

Nanny/childminder/babysitter Pick up after nursery

Location: Cambridge England

Description: is hiring Nanny/childminder/babysitter Pick up after nursery right now, this job will be placed in England. Detailed specification about this job opportunity please read the description below. Hello there

I'm looking for a nanny/childminder who can pick my 3 year old daughter from nursery at 6pm to take her home and help settle her to bed for 7pm and wait till I get home at around 8.30pm, as I am a nurse and work shift work and long hours. I will need someone who is very flexible as the day I need you to pick up my daughter will vary from week to week but I am able to tell you 4 weeks in advance which days I will need you, but it will not be more than 3 evenings per week and possibly some babysitting on weekends. I'm looking for someone to start next month - August time. Need someone who has experience in working with children, qualifications and references are essential. Please let me know if you are interested. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
- .
If you were eligible to this job, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this job just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This job starts available on: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 05:35:51 GMT



Apply Nanny/childminder/babysitter Pick up after nursery Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال